Sunday, May 6, 2012

The end and the beginning.

Welcome back... I was so lucky to have squeezed in time to get these boxes across the border, 2 months ago. They are precious... my husband who loves fishing likes to keep his bits and pieces of fishing stuff in the room... and so I decided these would be a good way to fix that... and beautiful too!
This wall is growing in size from all the fun snapshots of our married life together. Polaroid is a wonderful thing to have! I hope to start scrapbooking again... and maybe make an album just for these polaroids.
I have finally finished my studies and my teaching practicum! Alhamdullilah. So blessed for that. My husband suprised me with this fabric bunting as a gift... upon completing my course! All the way from Ireland. I love the pink and green hues... and roses... just the perfect bits.
School is over... and work is coming to a stop in a few weeks with the June holiday break around the corner. There is alot to celebrate about. I think the fact that WE ARE LIVING... we should always celebrate Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment